From the Women’s Auxiliary
As we plunge ourselves into the coldest part of winter, here is a recipe from the Women’s Auxiliary to warm your hearts and bellies.
10.5 ounce can cream of chicken
1/3 cup milk
Two 5 ounce cans chunk light tuna, drained & flaked
1 cup frozen peas
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cup egg noodles
1 cup potato chips, crumbled
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook egg noodles for about six minutes. Drain.
- Spray a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together soup, milk, tuna, peas, salt, and drained noodles.
- Pour into the casserole dish and top with potato chips.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve to hungry family and enjoy the smiles of satisfaction!
Stay warm, stay safe, and serve this recipe liberally to those who need a helping hand.