Happy New Year!!!
MUCC’s Outdoorama is coming up in February 2023. In the past we have had a few club members volunteer to help out the MUCC staff and promote our club at the same time. Contact me or Shaun Mckeon at email@example.com for shift availability.
Some upcoming conservation ideas and events for our club:
- The Third Campus Wide ‘Spring Clean Up’ First weekend in April 2023
- Clinton River Watershed Council’s Adopt a Stream May and October.
- Decrease Purchasing of non-recyclable materials (Styrofoam, Straws, plastic cups, non-biodegradable chemicals)
- Start a plastic/paper waste recycling/ composting program
- Look into starting a Food Waste recycling/composting program
- Participate in the MUCC “On the Ground” program
If you have any conservation or habitat improvement ideas or would like to participate in OCSC’s conservation efforts please contact me.
I am always looking for volunteers to help. The next river monitoring will be May 6th 2023.
Contact me or www.crwc.org if you are interested in learning more.
Yours in Conservation,